Start Your Career at Children’s Village
Do you have a love of children, a passion for teaching, and the energy to keep up with our kids?
If so, you might be a great fit for a career at Children’s Village.
What sets us apart?
Our staff is caring, patient, and knowledgeable about what children need. We’re energetic team players — ready to join in with the kids at play.
What can you expect?
A Robust Benefits Package
Full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement, and other exciting coverage.
Paid Time Off
We offer generous paid time off and paid holidays including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, and the entire week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Children’s Village provides continuing education support, tuition assistance, and professional development opportunities for our employees.
What do we require?
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a minimum of one year’s experience working with young children
Some of our positions require the following:
- A child development associate degree(CDA), or
- A BA/BS in early childhood development, or
- A related degree with 15 hours in the field of early childhood
Have questions about the career options at Children’s Village? Contact us today.